[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Gentlecolt Collaborations Forum • View topic - Any chance of a bad ending?
It is currently Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:22 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:59 pm 

Whenever I'm playing a visual novel I always find myself worrying about the decisions I'm making and whether or not I'm propelling myself towards a bad/unhappy ending for the main character. Call me emotional, but when the quality of the novel is exceptional (such as this) I find myself getting fairly attached to the character.
So, as the title reads, any chance the choices I make can lead to an unfortunate end to our amnesiac friend? I know you all won't spoil the ending (nor would I want you to), but a "yay" or "nay" would suffice.

Looking forward to future development.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:38 am 

If I had to take guess, there would be at least one ending in the game that is similar to endings in other romance visual novel games meant for if a player has not made any significant progress with any of the potential love interests (The hunter that chases two rabbits catches either.) But honestly with the engine they are using and the amount of saves you can have, I hope there are plenty of chances for failure.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:58 am 

Chances are, the devs would probably add some kind of "THAT'S NOT WHAT I WANTED" ending.

Don't worry about getting attached to visual novel characters, I'm attached to ponies. Practically obsessed <_<

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:03 pm 

In my opinion you are not right. I am assured. I suggest it to discuss. Write to me in PM.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]