Gentlecolt Collaborations Forum
http://gentlecolts.org/forum/

I haven't heard anything from this for a while...
http://gentlecolts.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2457
Page 2 of 2

Author:  D-Rock [ Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:34 am ]
Post subject:  Re: I haven't heard anything from this for a while...

*sigh* Confirmation is all that's needed right now about this. The last update on the main page was almost two years ago.

Author:  darkevil47 [ Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:13 am ]
Post subject:  Re: I haven't heard anything from this for a while...

I actually was able to get in contact with one of the members of the game, and have good news and sorta bad news. Good news is they still plan to make this game, and want to finish. Bad news is the project leader has left the team so they have put it on hold for the time being. I'll continue to contact the team member and see if theres any way the community can help. I will not be saying who they are at the moment so they dont get bombed with questions.

Image

Author:  RandyOrton [ Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: I haven't heard anything from this for a while...

@darkevil47 oh my, finally something. Thank you so much, now i finally can sleep well again xd. Srsly tho, im really happy to hear that it maybe still can become a thing! :D
Even if it will take another year or maybe two, i can wait.
Looking forward to it! /)

Author:  D-Rock [ Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: I haven't heard anything from this for a while...

Good to hear, though the departure of a leader can be a harsh blow. Hoping for the best.

Author:  RandyOrton [ Fri May 13, 2016 10:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: I haven't heard anything from this for a while...

Could you maybe ask him to update their offical side? Just for the people who didn't saw your post?

Author:  admin [ Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: I haven't heard anything from this for a while...

:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:

Author:  mariofanboy15 [ Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: I haven't heard anything from this for a while...

admin wrote:
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:

OH MY GOD YOUR ALIVE! What happened to you man?

Author:  admin [ Tue May 02, 2017 1:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: I haven't heard anything from this for a while...

mariofanboy15 wrote:
admin wrote:
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:

OH MY GOD YOUR ALIVE! What happened to you man?


What happened was that we were dead for quite a while. But we're back now! Started in January actually, we got a nice Discord server and stuff... I think I've seen you in there actually. But, mostly for other people, here's a news post: http://gentlecolts.org/2017/05/we-have- ... need-more/

Author:  mariofanboy15 [ Tue May 02, 2017 5:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: I haven't heard anything from this for a while...

admin wrote:
mariofanboy15 wrote:
admin wrote:
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:

OH MY GOD YOUR ALIVE! What happened to you man?


What happened was that we were dead for quite a while. But we're back now! Started in January actually, we got a nice Discord server and stuff... I think I've seen you in there actually. But, mostly for other people, here's a news post: http://gentlecolts.org/2017/05/we-have- ... need-more/
. Yea I'm the same person your thinking of who's in the Discord server in fact I've been in there since you guys first opened it so yea that's cool.

Page 2 of 2 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/