It is currently Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:56 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:13 pm 
Site Admin

At the moment, we are looking for new members to the team while updating artwork and scripts. The entire game has four arcs and we've started on Arc 1: Summer Sun Celebration. We'll keep people informed how our progress is doing over time. But don't expect many major updates on progress until we manage to fill our positions and fix a few problems in the demo.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:13 pm 

Spiritus wrote:
Hi, i just finished the Demo and had the urge to scream "noooooo!" loudly.

Especially when the game ends just the next day after the first one. I personally saved the game when the morning came and started playing it next real-live day. I was very surprised that the game had ended just after I started to play xD
Spiritus wrote:
Edit: I would like to know too if the game is endless, or will it end after the story? It would be nice to interact with the pony's after the Story :)

I'm sorry but... eee... novel games are not like RPG (The Elder Scrolls series are the best example). Everything have to be written and programmed, if you would like to play it endless then at some point you would be left witch re-doing the same conversations because it is the end and creators doesn't made more dialogues and plot for you to play after the end. I personally can't imagine never ending novel game 0_0 It would be like never ending book... or... never ending story? XP

I was puzzled by that so on the site it is written that you are existing as a game making team for few years... At firs I thought that it just isn't yours first game but then I looked carefully and I couldn't find any more of yours games. That seems to indicate that... Pony Amnesia was created for few years? And the first arc is not done yet? It seems that at worst- In case when no one more will join the team Mlp seazon 9 will came before that game... We have to believe that the demo will bring attention of the fandom and new members will came to the team.

I would like to ask... how much days are ready? In the demo there is one... I do hope that you have completed at least 3 days by now.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:02 pm 
Site Admin

We have no set date on when this game will be done. We are hoping for sometime this year.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:04 pm 

Rated wrote:
We have no set date on when this game will be done. We are hoping for sometime this year.

"It will be released when it's done"

It is a good philosophy for making computer games.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]