[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Gentlecolt Collaborations Forum • View topic - secret easter egg? or probably another part of a story?
It is currently Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:31 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 9 posts ]
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:53 am 

hey guys i was playing amnesia and it was GREAT! but there was one thing that scared me on the first time i played it
i was in the party when i have to pick choices who to visit first then i saw a little star in the glass filled with punxch on the right i clicked it then suddenly BOOM i saw a fallout equestria artwork in the game its a cool artwork but what scared me there was no sounds (i think?) and the background was SUPER CREEPY and counting pip and the dead pony under the table heres the pic file:///C:/Users/dante%20galura/Desktop/Untitled.png copy the link and pleasedo not mind the file folder shit this is not my laptop its from my grandfather XD

to make luna blush:when you first meet her (APOLOGIZE TO HER YOU FOOL SHES BEAUTIFUL)go to the part when you both awkwardly stare eachother pick why are you in charge then after the talking again pick the compliment her then she'll blush (imma put pics soon i promise!)

Last edited by TwistedCha0s321 on Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:02 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:42 pm 
Site Admin

Yup! Congratulations on being the first person, that we know off, to find that easter egg! We got permission to do it awhile ago and we were hoping somebody might find it!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:13 am 

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:47 am 

sorry i think i deleted the picture (i think?)also when i tried putting the image file it doesnt work so sorry if it doesnt work just see it for yourself i guess your welcome also if i think your having trouble putting that link up having other things added like having , or . its really annoying so heres the other copy of the link

[url]file:///C:/Users/dante%20galura/Desktop/Untitled.png[/url] if it still doesnt work pm me ill try to find otu how to post pics in this comp

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:56 am 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:55 am 

Are you serious? One does not simply access an image like that.

Upload the image onto some image hosting site then link it here.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:25 pm 

Don't worry guys I show off the easter egg in my Let's play of the game ;) (Which I haven't uploaded yet BTW.)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:25 am 

I apologise, but, in my opinion, you are not right.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:54 am 

Matchless topic, it is pleasant to me))))

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 9 posts ]